Hello.

Mother has been away in Thailand for at least two days and her absence has inspired much freedom in the family. My sisters get to stay up late, Jolin gets to slack off in her homework and I can avoid naggings. Life is good.
Today we made a trip down to Thompson Plaza to have dinner and found ourselves doing our routine six dollar photobooth shots. The Father Soh, Two Sister Sohs, One Brother Soh and Miss Piggy squeezed into the booth. It was kinda wild. Everything was calm in the beginning but when the flash was up everyone went into a horde of pushing and kicking. Poor Miss Piggy was kinda upset that she only appeared in the first photo (notice the bottom left corner, you can see her left eye) but I cheered her up with a "Next time we take many many many photos of ou only ok?" I swear, the Sohs are building an army of photo whores (see me in the photo!?!! you see???).
Btw, Dad looks retarded.

Mother has been away in Thailand for at least two days and her absence has inspired much freedom in the family. My sisters get to stay up late, Jolin gets to slack off in her homework and I can avoid naggings. Life is good.
Today we made a trip down to Thompson Plaza to have dinner and found ourselves doing our routine six dollar photobooth shots. The Father Soh, Two Sister Sohs, One Brother Soh and Miss Piggy squeezed into the booth. It was kinda wild. Everything was calm in the beginning but when the flash was up everyone went into a horde of pushing and kicking. Poor Miss Piggy was kinda upset that she only appeared in the first photo (notice the bottom left corner, you can see her left eye) but I cheered her up with a "Next time we take many many many photos of ou only ok?" I swear, the Sohs are building an army of photo whores (see me in the photo!?!! you see???).
Btw, Dad looks retarded.

<< Home